I'm a little hesitant about his post. I am sorry it is so long. I wrote it on my computer forever ago and my intent was to stick it in my journal but, that's not going to happen. I am sick of having it just sitting in my documents folder, so I'm going to post it on here then I can delete it.
Ok, I have come to a point in my life where I realize I am growing up. I am not the same person I was when I was 16. My priorities have changed. Sometimes I get confused at what I want and why I am not as crazy as I use to be. I feel like an old lady because sometimes I enjoy sitting and talking instead of running around...weird, I know. Here is who I am today:
I have a testimony of The Gospel of Jesus Christ and I do not know where I would be in life without it.
I know I have a best friend in Christ and that He is always there for me.
I know prayer works.
I love my family.
I LOVE being the only girl because I don’t have to share my brothers.
I have the two best friends in the whole world.
I am very conservative.
I love the outdoors.
I recycle.
I love sports.
I love good music with deep lyrics.
I couldn’t survive without my ipod.
I like listening to music loud.
I love musicals.
I'm act really immature sometimes.
I love being organized and clean.
I don’t cry unless it has to do with the church.
I hate dealing with emotions.
I try to be really patient.
I can be really good at tuning people out.
I am rarely on time.
I worry all the time. I can come up with the worst possible outcome for any situation.
I really enjoy participating in somewhat dangerous activities.
I enjoy expensive things: food, clothes, cars.
I am not high maintenance.
I am easy going.
I like doing things on my own time.
I love talking but, if people push me for information, I get really annoyed.
I can be really open.
I can be really closed off.
I like being alone.
I hate facebook.
I love being active.
I love humor.
I hate when people are flakey.
I hate name droppers.
I love traveling.
I don’t like entertaining.
I like reading.
I love dressing up but, I really enjoy a baggy T-shirt and cut-off jeans.
I like heated debates and arguing.
I remember littles things like dates and random events.
I don’t like being the center of attention.
I talk to myself sometimes.
I like learning.
I try to be positive.
I am realistic.
I am not a healthy eater.
I love eating and I love sleep.
I don’t like silence.
I can’t wait to get married and have a family.
I don’t want to be married young.
I can be really judgmental.
I hate attention seekers.
I am protective.
I love competing.
I am very determined.
I’m easily intimidated.
If I don’t like something, you’ll be able to tell.
I can’t sit still.
I love scaring myself.
I like being artsy and creative.
I am really naive.
I like cool words.
I love racist jokes and dirty jokes
I hate girls.
I hate drama.
“everyone’s a let down...it just deepens on how far down they can go.”
I like being right.
I can be rude.
I like to impress people.
I like making people laugh.
I love meeting new people.
I am horrible with words.
I hate how much I love to do nothing.
I love being productive.
I can’t tell lies.
I procrastinate everything.
I love being crazy.
I don’t care what others think, but I worry about what other people think.
I attempt to be different and original.
I avoid conflict.People say I am intimidating.
for every line I was like "yup, Yup, mmm hmm... totally kenz." I freaking love you... and your blog... and I miss you... and your blog miss your love blog face cheetah? um... don't know what that is. also.. I have the best friend in the whole world. Pda... love it. embrace it.
ReplyDelete