As I walk through the streets of my new city...

Friday, October 15, 2010

I love skype.  I hate regular phone calls now.  When I was at home, Corbin and I stayed up to six in the morning Utah time skyping.  I am addicted.  It is seriously the best.  I love skyping my cousins, and the Moffats (...speaking of Moffats, Cheryl is coming to Hawaii in less than a month! Woot. I am so super stoked), and my family, and my best friends! Ah, modern technology. 

Almost a year ago, my favorite family in the entire world moved away. Their home was my second home and I think I balled when they left.  The other day I was able to talk to them on skype and see their faces for the first time in over 9 months!!  I miss them so much.  They are absolutely the most incredible family on this planet.  They are such examples to me of faith and trust in the Lord.  I miss them so much!

On to other unimportant news:
I could not sleep last night....or the night before. I haven't been able to get any sleep lately.  My head hits the pillow and my brain goes crazy.  I have a lot to think about I guess...I'm 18 and am in college.  I have every excuse right? Eh, Eh?  Then when I fell asleep I had the craziest dream.  I dreamt I was shooting my brother Trevor's bow and that  I couldn't hold the bow steady.  I was then on the top bleacher in my high school gym with a group of friends from college and I was so scared I was going to fall off.  All of a sudden I was at a BYU football game in which we were playing some college from Kansas City, Missouri.  We won and I started crowd surfing. It was a bit odd to say the least.  I tossed and turned the whole night.  I don't know what is wrong with me, I am usually a sound sleeper.  Then I woke up with a huge bug bite. BLEH.  But, I just woke up from a 1 and 1/2 hour nap, so i'm pretty refreshed and rejuvenated.

This week has been crazy.  I feel like it has gone by really fast, which I am so thankful for.  I have worked  a lot and I am so glad I will have a day off tomorrow.  Work sucks but my pay check is going to rock!  School is going well, except I have a hard time waking up for both my morning classes but in the end, morning classes are worth it.  I have a test in psychology coming up and I hope Mr. Stevenson prepared me well and I will do okay on it.  We have covered a lot of information in that class, so wish me luck! And I am finally feeling better...just in time for the dance off tonight! WASSUP?!

Matt and I participated in intramural badminton this week which was fun, I really like hanging out with that guy. I also got asked to be the assistant FHE mom, so I guess I am the mistress of our ward...or our ward is okay with polygamy.  Eh, no big deal.  

  I had an epiphany this week: I am the biggest chicken in the world.  Kooper, Nate, Brady, Kenzie and I went to Pounders and I stood on the beach and cheered my friends on.  Lame,  I know. Those waves were gnarly.  Too bad I can't body surf or swim.  Laugh at me all you want, but when I am the one who keeps all her vertebra intact...who will be laughing then? 

Well I am sorry for all my worthless blog updates.  Get use to it.  I love writing. I check my blog more than my email.  I am such a mom.

...and now I get to go eat at the cafe!!
YUM.

PS: Faith says "Jambo" like in Mean Girls.  Best day ever.

1 comments:

  1. Catching up on your blog tonight and just got very teary eyed reading this post! We love you, we miss you, and hope we see you soon! (if not in real life, at least on Skype)

    Side note; we got to see Apolo Anton Ohno this weekend in Cleveland. You kniw I am obsessed with right!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger