worthless blog post.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

There are a couple of things I hate in this world...actually a ton of things.  One thing I really hate is being sick.   It is the absolute worst thing in the world.  Being sick in Hawaii is the pits, being sick without your mom to take care of you is even worse.  I miss my mom.  But  I have good news:  I went to bed last night at 9:00 and my English class was cancelled today.  BEST DAY EVER.  Ok, worst day ever, because remember, I am sick.  Who gets a cold in Hawaii? It isn't cold here.  How ironic.  Item 2: The cafeteria never serves bananas and then the one day they do, I don't get one.  I knew today would be a doozy as soon as they ran out.  But, on top of my love list.  Iglu and Hartly.  Kenzie showed them to me and when I listen to them, I feel like I am on a TV show.  
Music rocks.  
Do you ever hear music and think, "If my life were a TV show, this would be playing?" Sometimes I walk around and that little box that pops up on The Hills that says, "now playing" comes into my head. 

Now playing:

In this City: Iglu and Hartly

Call To Arms: Angels & Airwaves

Hear Me Out: Frou Frou

Drive My Soul: Lights

Living in the Sky With Diamonds: Cobra Starship

Down: Chris Brown & Kanye West

Dancing With Tears in My Eyes: Ke$ha

Motorcycle Drive By: Third Eye Blind

Wait it Out: Imogen Heap

Marching Bands of Manhatten: Death Cab for Cutie

Cosmic Love: Florence + The Machine

Clarity: John Mayer

Steal My Sunshine: Len

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger