Here's the deal: I love sleep.
Probably a little too much.
Today, after my psychology professor never showed up to my 7:30 class and after I had enjoyed my nutella and banana pizza at the cafeteria, I headed back to bed. I woke up 20 minutes before Book of Mormon. Boo ya, I rock. The other day, I slept through my biology class. Great news: I woke up at 10:45. Even better news: I just achieved a 100% on my online biology quiz. Now I feel a bit better about missing class.
Other fantastic news: I ran the mile and a half in 11:53.
One second better than last time.
CHE HOO.
Other fantastic news: I ran the mile and a half in 11:53.
One second better than last time.
CHE HOO.
Here's the other deal: Sometimes I wish my life were a TV show.
On tonight's episode:
On tonight's episode:
Today, I was sitting in my room in nothing but my underwear, talking to the-one-and-only Shelbey Ballantyne on Skype. Granted, that was probably not the most appropriate thing to be skyping in, but I was hot, so get use to it. The door to my room was wide open, letting a nice fresh breeze in.
(Harry Potter quote: "I like a nice breeze around my privates.")
Anyway...
The next thing I know there is a man standing outside my door.
I look up, say hey like it's not big deal, then go back to skyping.
I look up, say hey like it's not big deal, then go back to skyping.
My roommate does the same.
Then it hit me.
THERE IS A MAN STANDING IN MY DOORWAY AND I AM IN MY UNDERWEAR.
Then came the super awkward exchange.
Me: "I'll put on some clothes."
Him (as he ducks behind doorway): Ya, ok.
Him (as he ducks behind doorway): Ya, ok.
Wait for it, it get's even better.
He has come to do some work for Faith.
Sweet.
I am sitting two inches away from the man who has just seen my in my prime.
I say, he is one lucky man...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.