So, I feel Like I have a lot to write about.
Let's start with some pictures from the Booth of Photos.
This is how we pass the time while doing laundry...



WE WALKED ON THE MOON.

WE LIVE ON THE BEACH.

Now that we have that out of the way, this weekend was absolutely fantastic. Despite the fact that I had nothing to dress up as for Halloween it was so fun. There was a school dance on Friday and it was a party. Kenzie and I dressed up as nerdy school girls...so original, I know. We danced the night away. Literally. We were all drenched in sweat. It was disgusting.
Here is the majority of the group...

And here is the rest...


Classic.
Friday night was a blast and it was followed by a very rad Saturday. I went to pounders with Tyler, Corbin, Matt, Eric, Robert, and Chris. Besides failing at body surfing, I can't skin board to save my life. EPIC FAIL. That night we went to a party at the backyard house and we got down. I love dancing and pretending like I can shake what my mama gave me...I know I can't but, I do it anyway..
The first part of Sunday night was spent making oreo cookies at Zackham's with Christina and Kenzie. They were so tasty. I think I gained somewhere around 5 pounds from eating just the dough. It was there I realized I am not going to be a good homemaker. I was getting so much grief for my cooking and cleaning abilities. I mostly sat on the kitchen floor, playing DJ. The second half was spent at the Piranha house playing Mafia and getting electrocuted. Explanation? David bought one of those machines that sends electric shocks through your body when you have a sore muscle and the guys thought it would be a great idea to experiment with it on every muscle in the body...and I being the brave daredevil I am, had to give it a shot. I was peeing my pants it was so hilarious. The third part was spent helping Zack at work.
It was a wonderful night.
It was a wonderful weekend.
Today, my feat was running 1.5 miles in 11 minutes and 54.2 seconds.
Maybe I'll try out for the track team...
NOPE.
Worst idea ever.
Best idea ever= taking intermediate tennis next semester!
I'm super stoked.
...and ready to go!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.