ry dog the sly dog.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

So, my little brother, who is actually not so little anymore, just turned 17.  He is pretty much the coolest person ever.  I look up to him in every aspect of life.  He has the wickedest sense of humor, he is so smart, he is good at whatever sport he tries, and he is so spiritual so he is going to be the best missionary ever...IN TWO YEARS!! I can not believe it.  Time goes by so fast.  
He can also tell you what the stock market is doing, what the weather is going to be like, who the lead singer of the Grateful Dead is, how the republicans are faring in the polls and what Mitt Romney's plans are for the next election, how much real estate is selling for in Park City, and what the snow totals are at Sundance.  I can't wait to see where life takes him.  He has set a ton of really high goals for life and I know he will accomplish every last one of them because he rocks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger