where has the summer gone? i feel guilty realizing that all the goals i set at the beginning of summer have yet to be accomplished but, alas, i feel like it has been a productive and very memorable one. i've made money, lost my freshman 15, traveled, laughed, learned, loved, relaxed, played, and grown. so all-in-all, a good summer. i'm always sad to see it go but, i am excited for my upcoming adventures this fall. speaking of which, yes, i am going back to the islands. for a while i was a little unsure. i was in a major rut, one of those ruts where you don't know what the heck to do with your life. but, i think i am over it, and will be heading back to my beloved hawaii for three months on september 11th. so until then, i am going to enjoy the time i have left with my family and best friends before we all go our separate ways. life just keeps getting crazier and crazier. i have a hard time wrapping my head around it.
last night we had our third annual gorilla art festival.
us+heinous paintings+doorbell ditching=classic.
this is so great I love it.
ReplyDeleteYou are going back to hawaii?! that will be so much fun! I love your blog so keep up the posting! haha.
This looks like so much fun! Also, have fun heading back to Hawaii! I'm sure it will be a blast! {I found your blog through The Honeypie Archives and I'm loving perusing it!}
ReplyDelete