get it? it may have been one of the cheesiest things i have ever heard...literally. although i have never felt alone in hawaii and i just adore that little island, coming home to provo brings me the greatest happiness. i love being surrounded by my dear family and closest friends.
right now there is no snow on the ground and the sky is dark and dreary but, there is a mystique and beauty about winter that i can't resist. i get to indulge in it for three weeks and then head back to the warmth of my beautiful hawaiian home.
right now it's time for some hot chocolate, a game of catch-up with some much needed reading, and one-on-one time with my favorite younger brother.

I want to meet that man. Provolone, I love that!
ReplyDeleteI love wittiness and that joke would have had me rolling! (Probably because I've never actually said a joke correctly and when I do get a punch line in, I clap for myself.)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Little brothers are the best! Love mine dearly!