you know what this means?
seventeen days, two surf comps, two ten page research papers, two media presentations, two tests, one seven hour flight
and i'll be home to...
one big happy family, two best friends, a cozy bed, my cuddly dogs, a christmas tree, pretty lights, skiing, snow-shoeing, tales from foreign countries, a wedding, stockings hung by the chimney with care, a toasty fire, plentiful food, white snow, hot chocolate, boots, scarves, jackets, hats.
hello december,
i am so very glad you are here.

Your December sounds like it will be awesome! Well, once you get home. Haha.
ReplyDeletehappy December girl!
ReplyDeletewow what an exhausting list of things you did! so happy you get to be with your family now!
ReplyDeletexoxo
yay! coming home is the best feeling :)
ReplyDeleteYay for only 17 days! I'm counting down too! Only 14 days for me! :)
ReplyDeleteI AM THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei remember this time of year all too well! trying to get everything done (or ignoring it all) to go to the surf competitions. It's hard to feel christmassy when you've got finals driving you crazy. good luck! :)
ReplyDeletewe've been watching the contests from here!
Lindsay
God, I've been counting down the days till Decemeber, then I remember all the stuff that's due before I get to be finished. Gahh school.
ReplyDeletehttp://roxxybelle.blogspot.com
Happy December! =)
ReplyDeletepinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com