today was absolutely perfect. i have such wicked awesome friends. we spent the day under a gorgeous blue sky, in the water, and on our boards. it's moments and days like today that make it hard for me to imagine leaving this beautiful place. it's times like these that bring me closer to the sun.

these are GREAT!!(:
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteK I seriously cannot look at your blog without being jealous out of my mind.
ReplyDeleteYou're pictures are realllly pretty by the way. Do you have a fancy schmancy camera or are you just good at taking pictures?
you must really want me to move to hawaii.
ReplyDeletei thought of you as i posted these. please get out here!
Deletehowever, i understand the expense part of it and i will be satisfied with our friendship taking off this spring.
gorgeous! I dream of moving to Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures
ReplyDeleteI just booked my spring break trip to Cali. Now I am second guessing my decision.
ReplyDeleteyou have an awesome blog. and by blog i mean life.
ReplyDeletecan i just have your life?? haha. love.
ReplyDeleteAs I sit here and watchatch the snow coming down outside your pics make m want to trade places!!! Looks like you're enjoying every second of sunshine!
ReplyDeleteyay for great friends and sunshine! I live in Rhode Island and I see people surfing in this cold--I think they're crazy, but it works for them ;) I'd love some warmth right about now haha! hope you have a great Sunday! xoxo {av}
ReplyDeleteYou live in Hawaii? That's so beautiful and crazy and cool. My brother and his wife went there (they've been to italy and egypt) and said nothing else would beat the beauty of Hawaii. So cool. I wish I lived near the water or knew how to surf. Envious!
ReplyDeleteoh goodness, definitely in need of a day like this right about now. love the boards!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
so jealous of this awesomeness.
ReplyDeletewow, you really live in paradise! your blog is SO cute, glad i stumbled upon it. the last photo of the flippers is a great shot!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures, looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, dear!
Would you like to follow each other? <3
WOW! I'm so jealous! Enjoy every minute of it for those of us who aren't there... Like little out me living out in the desert of AZ with no ocean in sight.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous day! And love your suits!
ReplyDeletethis seriously looks like so much fun. i kinda wanna learn to surf. like for realz.
ReplyDeletexo