free spirits have to soar

Sunday, April 1, 2012

it's fun when the crew (plus some, minus some) rides again.
and it's even better when you're cruising in the back of a volkswagen van.
{image via the one and only neeshka}

i love these kids.
last spring semester contains some of the greatest memories of my life. 
and we're coming up on the 1 year mark of the ex-lax brownie fiasco.
good times, good times.

give this song a listen.
it's one of my all-time favorite jams.
not only is it super smooth, but, it brings back a flood of really rad memories.


truck bed crew for life.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.
    I love you.
    Best blog post yet.
    I miss those days.. to be reunited soon.
    Tuesday surf sesh? Can' wait.
    TBC FOR LIFE.
    I said ooh girl ohh ohh girl won't you be mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before but I'll say it again. You have fantastic music taste. I love every video/song you post. I need you to make me a mix cd or a playlist, haha.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger