ohmygosh I'm so glad you like this song because it has been one of my favorites since high school! I always try to get people to appreciate it. haha.
bahhh 'the boy who showed it to me' please tell me you are dating & falling in love!
I was obsessed with this song in 7th grade after my Costa Rican spanish teacher played it for our class. Know all the words, nbd. Karaoke?
leave some love.
calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger
ohmygosh I'm so glad you like this song because it has been one of my favorites since high school! I always try to get people to appreciate it. haha.
ReplyDeletebahhh 'the boy who showed it to me' please tell me you are dating & falling in love!
ReplyDeleteI was obsessed with this song in 7th grade after my Costa Rican spanish teacher played it for our class. Know all the words, nbd. Karaoke?
ReplyDelete