To be honest, the majority of our courtship/friendship was spent trying to convince Chris to have his dad introduce my friends and I to the Jonas Brothers. (My Motto: Use and Abuse.) To my dismay, it never happened. But, that didn't stop me from dreaming. Ladies and gentlemen, I was obsessed and I was convinced that someday, somehow, I would marry Nick Jonas. I thought about it constantly and had it all planned out. The first concert of theirs that I attended had me in tears and at the second concert I tried to sneak into the backstage VIP room with my best friend Shelbey. Again to my dismay, our plans were thwarted.
I was there for the premier of every music video, Camp Rock and their show JONAS, I can still quote lines from their guest appearance on Hannah Montana and I was there September 26th, 2013 for their first concert in Hawaii.
Although my obsession with Nick, Joe, and Kevin has diminished, their music still makes me happy. It brings back memories of dance parties in my room, home-made music videos and summer adventures.
And from now on it will take me back to last night-- dancing barefoot on the beach in Waikiki with my best friends.
Third times a charm.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.