My cousins are my best friends. Chan was born in October, I came in May and Rachel followed in August! I can't even describe how much fun we have when we get together. We have seen each other through every phase of life: the braces, the first kisses, the first day of high school, and now I can not wait to see where life takes the both of them. Chan will be on his mission in a year from now, Rachel will be in Idaho, and I will be just getting back from Hawaii. Rachel is this stellar artist with amazing style and a killer sense of humor, she listens to all my stories and is there for me no matter what. Chandler is a punk who is constantly making me laugh. He is athletic and gives good advice and is always willing to give it. I am so thankful families are forever!
Whether it is jumping on our grandma's tramp, playing baseball, camping, watching movies, playing dress up (Rachel and I), or sharing music, we have the best time when we are together. I can not believe we are all done with high school. I am so proud of us. We are the 6th,7th, and 8th of 28 grandkids to graduate.
I guess the gist of this post can be to thank the two of them. They have taught me so much and I can't thank them enough for always being there for me, even when I am not there for them. I am thankful for their examples. I love you Rachel and Chandler, I am so proud of both of you!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.