I just never got around to it...OK?

Thursday, July 1, 2010


Another Lake Powell trip has officially come and gone. I can't say this trip was the perfect trip but holy cow, it was fun. You can always count on something going wrong every time we go down there. Someone broke into our boat, our boat broke, the rental wave runner sucked a rope into the impeller, the Moulton's boat broke, our houseboat's sewage system filled up the third day (which meant the house boat stunk and we couldn't turn on the air conditioning) and to top it all off: my uncle Kevin has a horrible snoring habit.
Despite all the crappy (literally) things that happened...I had a blast.

What I loved:

Getting up my first time solemn skiing in over 4 years.
Finishing Tuesdays With Morrie
Getting the wave runners from 0-61 mph with Courtney
Eating amazing food
Cliff jumping
Quoting Nacho Libre
Angry Birds
Wake boarding
Getting tan
Watching Rachel, Steve, and Nate throw sweet tricks on the board
Tubing with Court
Sleeping under the stars
"Kevin" aka Cannonballs
Swimming
Going off the slide


Until next year...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger