A night to remember.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I know this is my second consecutive blog post in one day but I had to write about last night. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.

One of my favorite past times may be driving around and yelling at people...

Shelbey and I started the evening out with our adventure to the Police Department to get photographed and fingerprinted. SKETCH. There was this creepy old lady there who had these nasty latex gloves on that were dyed yellow for whatever reason. She was complaining about a restraining order and when she turned to sit down, none of us offered her our seat until she started complaining about how she was 64 and how none of us had manners. Shelbey immediately stood up, which left the crazy women next to me. I was as far over on my seat as I could get. I regret trespassing for that one reason.

On our way home, we decided to follow this random car. Smart? Probably not...What started as complete innocence ended on a dead end street hiding in the back of my car. We had been spotted and had no where to go. It was hilarious.

Next on our agenda: drive around and yell at EFY kids. Get some?...They won't. On our way around campus we found two of our greatest friends chilling at the snow-cone shack. Awkward!! They were feet away from my car. Oh, how we heckled! I'm sure later on in the evening they obeyed our orders and...GOT SOME.

Trent Andrus soon joined our escapade and it all went uphill from there. If you were walking around BYU campus and heard the word "pants" or "naked" being yelled from a car, count on it being us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger