Dumb.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love anesthesia. Yesterday morning I had my wisdom teeth taken out, I have never had an IV, never been on pain killers, never had any sort of surgery. But, alas, I survived. I didn't feel a thing when they put the IV in and the last thing I remember was when the ceiling started to spin. The next thing I knew I was awake with all four wisdom teeth out and a very numb bottom lip. If that's how every IV turns out, I actually may consider donating blood now.
I spent all of yesterday watching The City and eating frosty's, spoon me, and zupas. Despite the fact that I kept drooling because my bottom lip wouldn't keep any food in my mouth, I loved being able to just lie there and rest. One thing I don't understand is how people get addicted to pain meds. I have taken 2 loritab and sure, they help with the pain but other than that, they did nothing for me. Anyway I am so glad there is a Hill's marathon on MTV because that is how I plan on spending the rest of my day....boo yeah.
Visitors welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger