After a week of babysitting a 2 year old and a 9 month old and driving a minivan around, here is what I discovered about myself: I am never having children. Ok, by never I definitely mean I will not be having kids for a very, VERY long time. The two two kids I watched were adorable, quiet, happy children but, there is no way on earth I will ever be mature enough or ready to be a mom. Once you have kids, you always have kids. They will never go away. That stresses me out. All the other babysitting jobs I have had have been one nighters....SO EASY!
When....mmmk, IF I ever have kids, they are going to be very spaced out age wise. Having two children in diapers is a chore. By the end of the day I was exhausted. I just think it is so crazy there are people my age that are married and within the next year or two, they will have children. THEY ARE INSANE. I want time to be a teenager and to live before I have to be responsible for another human being. That is one heck of a responsibility.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.