I think I'm gonna like it here...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I am in hawaii. HAWAII. The adventure has finally begun. I still can't believe it. How lucky am I ? I get to go to school in hawaii. I am so blessed. The reason I started this blog was to keep people informed about this stellar opportunity. So, your wish is my command.

9/10/10
Say goodbye to family and friends.
Cry.
Hop in car, drive to airport.
Arrive at airport, see Elder Perry.
Check my 118 pounds of luggage.
Say goodbye to Mom and Dad.
Cry some more.
Arrive at terminal.
Meet Nichel and Tanner, both attending BYUH.
Hop on flight to Seattle Washington.
Sit next to the coolest man ever.
Man drinks two beers.
Man tells me to watch out for guys who wear their hats backwards.
Get off plane.
Make connection to Honolulu.
Sit next to two marines.
One asks me if church was a big part of my life.
Tell Marine, it's a really big part of my life.
Tell marine I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ Of Later Day Saints.
Marine tells me I am welcome to rest my head on his shoulder.
Refuse marines offer.
Listen to Kid Cudi, can't fall asleep.
Arrive in Honolulu to a man holding a sign with my name on it.
Pick up 118 pounds of luggage.
Meet Zoe.
Hop on Island Transporter.
Starve to death.
Stop at Foodland for a banana.
Arrive at Campus.
Check in.
Meet my roommate Faith.
Make my bed.
See Corbin in person for the first time in a month.
Go to the beach with Corbin.
See the temple.
Walk to "The Point".
Get back late.
Stay up later.
Talk to Faith about our mutual hate for math.
Sleep.

9/11/10
Wake up.
Organize my room.
Eat cupcakes with Corbin.
Visit the bookstore.
Go to Polynesian Cultural center.
Walk home.
Burn up.
Change into 2nd outfit of the day.
Call home.
Venture to Foodland with Zoe.
Spend 65 dollars on 8 items.
Go to beach with Corbin, Matt, and Eric.
Throw sand at a crab.
Swim.
Shower.
Listen to music at Corbin's dorm.
Laugh at guys singing "apologize" at the piano.
Eat cereal at the Cafeteria with Zoe.
See Amber Blair.
Go to the talent show.
See Heather Brown.
Feel like a 14 year old at EFY.
Get roped into doing the limbo in front of all the freshman.
Make a fool of myself.
Expect to me escorted back to my dorm.
Walk back to my dorm.
Stalk people on facebook.
Blog.

Life is good.
All that's left to do is adjust to the time change.
..and catch up on missed sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger