I should most definitely be in bed right now, I have work tomorrow at 8:00 in the morning. What am I thinking?? I leave for Hawaii in less than 48 hours. That is what I am thinking. Oh gosh, I am excited. And here's the deal: I am getting nervous. I am so thankful Corbin is over there. I don't know what I'd do without him. I have met a ton of his room mates via Skype and they rock. I also talked to Rachel Pugina tonight and I am so happy she will be there. I am so lucky I have friends to keep me company and a job to keep me busy once I get over there. This is seriously going to be such an awesome experience. Things have worked out perfectly. I feel so blessed.
calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.