It's not what you know, but who you know.

Monday, September 20, 2010

First weekend of my college experience: SO SICK...if you call dancing to "Cotton Eyed Joe" crazy fun. Friday there was a dance and it was cool...I guess. My thighs still burn from jerking and I am still trying to master The Dougie, it'll come eventually. PATIENCE MCKENZIE, PATIENCE!! I dream of being black.
Saturday was a super duper fun day. Kenzie and I went into town with Corbs and Robert. We saw the movie Devil, and it was pretty ridiculous. We bought cool shirts at Hot Topic and Corbin and I bought these beauties (the glasses)...I feel like a major poser when I wear them. But then again I love posing and stuff, so it all works out. The highlight of the day was when I bought a fan. Sleeping conditions are perfect now.

We also tried out all the mattresses at Macy's which made me really miss my bed at home. There was also a pet store in the mall which really made me miss my puppy Tiffy. I love her.
We went to a student film presentation Saturday night and watched the most wretched film I have ever wasted my time on. We left early and got shave ice at this place by Foodland (BEST STORE EVER). Then Matt took us to this tree that hangs over the ocean. It was way neat.
Sunday was a little tough, it was the first time I have ever missed church for work, I made it to some of Sunday school and Relief Society. My roommate Faith got called to be the 1st counselor in the Relief Society presidency, and I am stoked for her. She really is so cool. (I'll get a picture of us on here eventually)...
Work is going good. I made bank the other day which makes the bus ride there and back worth it. It is a little boring and time consuming but, it keeps me busy.
I miss my family.
I miss my friends.
But I LOVE it here.
In my largest class there are probably about 48 students. I love my professors and I'm shooting for straight A's...I think it is attainable...
Wish me luck.

Also wish me luck because within the next 20 minutes I get to venture off to PE to have my percent body fat tested. I CAN'T WAIT...I love body fat percentages...they're the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger