good ol' vancouver.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010


Two things I miss from home: Ryan and Trevor. I miss the way they can make me laugh at absolutely anything. They are the funniest people I know. They're both so goofy. We have the funniest inside jokes. We can laugh at anything when we are together.
I miss Ryan's voices and how he sings at the top of his lungs, how he'd come into my room just to talk to me about Neil Peart or show me a Neil Young song. He knows something about everything. He follows the stock market, looks at real estate, is a huge sports fan, is a stud at golf and basketball, is a ski bum, reads books about how to be a good business man, is obsessed with Deer Valley, loves food, knows every classic rock song known to man, and he plays a mean air guitar. He is the only one in the family that can get away with being a mean grouch, because we all just laugh at him.
Trevor is the best older brother in the entire world. He'll call me just to talk and I can talk to him about anything and I love how he comes to me for advice. He is my crawdad fishing buddy. He is always happy and can make a joke about anything. He is the only one in my family who shares a pure love for my puppy Tiffy. He is a huge hunter and loves anything outdoors. He is so kind and patient. He will listen to music with me and he goes a little crazy when Party in the USA comes on. I love hanging out with him. He laughs at all my jokes when no one else will. He is easy going and is always willing to help.
My brothers are arguably the coolest brothers in the entire universe.
That's a fact.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger