It's the weekend!! I am so happy. This week has been an extremely good one. But, what week isn't fabulous when you live 5 minutes away from the beach?
Picture time.
We went to the Haunted Lagoon and it was pretty rad.
The other highlights have been:
Hanging out with Zack while he is on security duty.
Playing tennis with Matt.
Being goofy with Allie.
Getting the first half of this crazy swing dancing trick down with Nate.
Making cookies and hanging out at the Piranha house.
and...
"Studying" aka watching YouTube videos and Colbert with Brady.
Today I get to go to work and then chill at Turtle Bay...oh yes, and study for a Biology test.
BOO.
I hate college.



I have discovered your blog. YES! I can't wait to stalk you.
ReplyDeleteBAH! I love when people stalk me. One of my favorite things ever!! I worship your blog and your creativity. Thanks Kort!!
ReplyDelete