eat, sleep, repeat.

Monday, October 25, 2010

These past few days have been quite eventful.  Very thought provoking to say the least.  One thing I have come to find out: it's good to be in love.  But it's a horrible thing to be in love with someone who doesn't care.  Someone who will lie to you, walk all over you, treat you like you don't matter.  That isn't love.  Actions speak so much louder than words.  That's when, (in the words of Def Leppard) love bites.  Some guys are the biggest idiots ever. Some girls are very pathetic. 
"Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.  Doth not behave itself unseeminly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." 
(1st Corinthians 13:4-7)
That is love.
Another thing on my mind:  I have the greatest friends in the world.  Even when I do ridiculously stupid things, they are there for me.They listen to me and give me the best advice.  And despite that, they are super funny.  I am going to miss Halloween with them.  That's for sure.  They are so cool. Check them out...
Arthur characters? How rad are they?

I also am so excited for the temple to be dedicated.  I have missed doing baptisms once-a-week.  I am going to the open house today and I am so stoked.  I am so thankful there is a temple so close by.

And now for the weekend update:
Friday: Kenzie, Christina, Allie, and I went to Turtle Bay and soaked up some rays.  Later that night Kenzie and I hung out at Zack's for a little and watched Corbin, Ty, Matt, and Eric play Fifa.   After that we went with Allie to a neon dance party in Hauula.  It was a little crazy and got a little out of control.  But, I'm use to cops shutting down parties for noise.  What's new?
Saturday:  We spent most of the day at the beach after we left the boys soccer game and spent most of the night with Nate, Brady, and Kooper but went to a bonfire with Joel, Arroha, and Kevo later on.  It was a great day.
Sunday: Who makes-out at stake conference? Oh no big deal.  What the crap?  Weirdest most awkward thing I have ever witnessed.  Other than that little side show, stake conference was really uplifting.  They  talked a lot about temples,  patriarchal blessings, and prophets.  
Yesterday night we celebrated Fronk's birthday at the Piranha house with crepes.  So good.  So fun.
  I am continually amazed at how much I remember from sign language as I attempt to sign to Chris.   Mrs. Beachley taught me well...you know what they say, practice makes perfect.
After Fronk's, I hung out with Zack, which is always entertaining.  I probably sat and watched him imitate the Joker for a good 20 minutes.  Almost as good as the movie.

The longer I stay here, the more I miss home.  But that doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't rather be anywhere else in the world.  
If you're lucky enough to live by the beach, you're lucky enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger