Today has been a rough day. Woke up, stared at my breakfast at the caf, watched conference, went to work, ate a good meal at Turtle Bay, hitchhiked, swam at the beach, had a BBQ, bonfire, made cookies, watched Salt, watched Taken...and now I'm hitting the hay.
I have had so much on my mind recently.
1: Is my decision to stay here at BYUH for all four years of my college experience.
I love it. I love the school so much and I love the friends I have made. I can not picture myself anywhere else...the only thing is, I am going to have to get myself out of this 5 star hotel room I sleep in every night and upgrade to a better meal plan...and a form of transportation besides The Bus would be rad.
2: I really want to serve a mission. I have never taken that thought seriously. My dad has always asked me if that would be something I would like to do but, I have never actually considered it. Before I came here, he gave me a blessing and told me that I should always be preparing to serve a mission so when it comes time to make that choice, I will be ready. The other night Faith and I got talking and she told me all about her mission and she said it was the best thing she has ever done. She told me that it was something I would be good at and that if I have the chance, I should. It hit me so hard: I really could serve a mission. CRAZY.
3: I think I am switching my major back to Psychology. I love special education but as soon as I started back up in a psychology class, I remembered how much I love it. However, I would love to do something with educational psychology so I could still be in that field.
4: It just amazes me life is constantly changing. I need to conquer the fear I have of change because it's never going to stop. I just have to have trust and faith in the Lord that everything will be ok. Alas, I guess that's kinda what life is all about.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.