When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. -Willie Nelson

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am so thankful for:
  1. my testimony and the knowledge I have of Christ and his love for me.
  2. my patriarchal blessing.
  3. my family.  For my dad who would do absolutely anything for me.  For my mom who is my biggest fan.  For Trevor who helps me laugh at any situation.  For Ryan who is my greatest friend in the entire world.
  4. my best friends.  For Shelbey who laughs at all my stupid jokes.  For Magdalene who let's me laugh at all her hilarious jokes.
  5. my extended family.  For cousins who are my best friends.  For  the most hilarious uncles.  For the kindest aunts.
  6. my grandparents:  Grandma and Grandpa King, who are the most Christ-like and generous people I have ever met.  For my Grandma and Grandpa Sanders for being the perfect examples of service, love, and humor.
  7. my second family, the Bird's.
  8. my education.  For a 25 on the ACT, for being accepted to BYUH.
  9. tennis.  For my coaches who stuck with me, for the friends I made and the best doubles partner ever, Kalani Kau.
  10. music and my ipod (bone thugs and ghetto cowboy and megan conley).
  11. dancing.
  12. my health.
  13. my voice.
  14. memories.
  15. the ocean.
  16. the seasons.
  17. rain.
  18. temples.
  19. President Hinckley.
  20. President Monson.
  21. missionaries.
  22. my travels.  For London, Ukraine, New York, Lake Powell...
  23. medicine and doctors
  24. my home, my warm bed, my room.
  25. food.
  26. arthur.
  27. flapjack.
  28. my puppy Tiffy.
  29. my families boat.
  30. my families trailer.
  31. my dads wonderful job.
  32. the mountains and camping.
  33. the mules.
  34. freedom.
  35. cute clothes.
  36. the Book of Mormon.
  37. the sun.
  38. love.
  39. my computer.
  40. books.
  41. Harry Potter.
  42. humor.
  43. movies, especially Lord of The Rings and anything with Johnny Depp.
  44. technology, skype, electricity, radios, phones, texting...
  45. driving.
  46. hawaii.
  47. a 93% on my last psych test.
  48. wakeboarding, skiing, snorkeling, swimming, wave runners...
  49. utah.
  50. my life.

2 comments:

  1. when I became friends with Kenzie my whole life turned around.

    um. I love you. and I'm grateful for you. and that I was on this list.

    come home.

    and yes I too am thankful for technology

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger