home.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I am home. Provo Utah. You know when you are little and you go grocery shopping with your mom and she needs to get milk and a frozen pizza so she forces you down the "cold" isle and you about cry cause the metal from the shopping cart is cold against your legs and your hands are already freezing because you just finished an ice cream cone?...magnify that feeling by 100 and that is how I felt walking off the plane.  On top of that, I was tired, anxious, excited and a bit nervous.  So much changes in three months.  But some things don't change.  My best friends are still the most incredible friends in the world.  My bed is still the most comfy bed this side of the Mississippi.  My family still can make me laugh about anything. And home cooked food, not matter what it is, tastes amazing!
I am hoping for the best Christmas break ever.
tis the season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger