Aloha Oi

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Well...this is one of the ways I know how to avoid studying.  
BLOGGING.

I cannot believe I am just days away from being done with my first semester of college.  It has been one of the best experience of my entire life.  I have learned so much about myself and my testimony of the Christ has been strengthened.  My life is at a point where I never thought it would be, there are new friends, and old friends are now distant memories.  Living on my own has taught me so much.  I was dropped into a world where I had to make friends, I couldn't just go home if I got lonely or homesick.  I have had to push myself and be my own motivator.  I have had to rely on the Lord and put my complete trust in the fact that he knows what is best for me. 
 I have had to completely step out of my comfort zone and branch out.  I am so thankful that I met Kenzie and that I became better friends with Allison, I don't know what I would have done without them this semester.  I am thankful that Corbin was here to help me adjust to everything and I am thankful for the memories I had with him.  I am so thankful that I was able to meet a group of guys who would have my back in any situation and who made Sunday nights something to look forward to.  And I got paired with the best roommate in the entire world. Somehow I managed to meet the most stellar people ever. I seriously got so lucky.
I have had the most awesome missionary experiences and I am so thankful for the opportunities I have had to share my testimony.
I have learned how to manage money (to some extent) and how to manage my time (to some extent).
I have learned so much about myself and I have come to have a greater appreciation for my family and friends back at home. 
I am so thankful for the things I have learned inside the classroom and out of the classroom.
I can't wait for another semester here!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger