exasperation

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

sometimes i just wish i could turn off my brain, turn off my emotions and just shut down.
i am so sick of thinking about the future.
but, by the same token, i also feel like i'm not thinking about the future enough.
so here's a suggestion: someone might want to start filling out the paper work to admit a patient (me) into the utah valley mental health facility because if one more person asks me what i plan on doing with an ICS major, i may go crazy and if one more person has the audacity tell me i will be married before i am twenty-one, i will most-likely punch a hole through the nearest wall.

3 comments:

  1. i hear you. the future is one of the most frustrating things right now. if you're going to have a wall-punching session, can you please invite me so i can punch with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you haha.
    I feel the same way sometimes... specially punching a hole through a wall... I was thinking there face? I guess I'm a little more homicidal...
    and I guess i won't ask you to marry me until after you're twenty one??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i freaking love you. No worries kenz I hate thinking about the future too.. pretty much the worst thing possible all we need to know if we live in hawaii and we are gonna travel the world.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger