i thought i had it this time but,
i'm a quitter.
i'm a quitter.
here is why:

yup, 6 inches...gone. i am just not cut out for long hair. i tried. i really did. i gave it more than a year. that's record time for me. i know, i know i'm always wishing i could pull off blake lively or drew barrymore hair and yes, sometimes i would like to wear braided pigtails or cute lil asian buns on top of my head but let's get real, that ain't me. i like the one-minute-to-blow-dry-run-out-the-door hair style.
so, yesterday, after i spent two hours+ in front of the mirror trying to decide what to do with my luscious locks the best solution came to mind:
buh-bye hair.
and without even asking anyone but my moms opinion i made the appointment and it's gone.
so, yesterday, after i spent two hours+ in front of the mirror trying to decide what to do with my luscious locks the best solution came to mind:
buh-bye hair.
and without even asking anyone but my moms opinion i made the appointment and it's gone.
i feel bad for all those who were rooting for me and had faith in my capabilities. i really am so sorry to have let you down....again.
Go short-haired sista! I am so glad we have this in common! I feel the exact same way!
ReplyDeleteHaha. I do the SAME thing! Mine is long now and I am SO bored with it and NEVER know what to do with it. So I just might follow your lead and chop it off. And your hair looks great short!
ReplyDeleteGahhh! Forget everyone, that haircut is beyond excellent! I love the blunt bangs :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if the color is new or even touched up, but it's such a fantastic shade of blonde. It's that butter color I'm always hoping will begin spontaneously sprouting from my own head.
http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com