i don't know your life

Sunday, October 30, 2011

as i get older i find myself becoming slightly less interested in social settings.
the only reason i wanted to go out last night was to show face dressed up as this lady:


can't guess who i am?
hint:


happy halloween!

16 comments:

  1. hahahaha! awesome costume! :) I am the same way. I'm totally fine with staying home these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah YES. kenz that is the best costume ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best. Costume. Ever! :) And I don't like social settings very much anymore either. But you definitely did needed to show off that costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible! Made me laugh way hard. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, when I first saw this picture, I was like "woah, kenz has gained some serious belly"... then I read your post. BEST COSTUME AWARD. and this is why we are friends. I miss you!

    gt sm

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be this again next year...I can be Tina Fey...and Maggie can be Steve Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just came across your blog!! Love your outfit!! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha, i love your costume! mostly because i've never seen anyone do it before. major props for creativity ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh how have i not seen that movie?! either way, genius costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i honestly took one look at your and said amy poehler. baby mama. i am so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet costume! just found your blog, following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i meant to comment on this forever ago. my boss was probably sneaking up behind me to make sure i'm working. silly boss.
    i didn't even need the title or video to know who you were. angie is one of my favorite characters ever and amy is one of my favorite people ever.
    i love this movie and i love you for costuming it up as angie.
    because of your amazing costume, i want to reward you with five minutes of uninterrupted eye contact.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cutest-Header-Ever.
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha!! I LOVE it! This is the best costume I've seen by far :)

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger