black and blue all over

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

third times a charm right? this happened last friday while surfing. curse my weak ankles.


i know it is wednesday and despite my injury, i had a very enjoyable weekend. conference was inspiring.
my angel of a landlord invited us to eat lunch with her family.
which meant i got to spend some quality time with these two:


we ate hamburgers, turkey, cupcakes and otai. i think i gained somewhere around 500 pounds. so, this whole busted-ankle thing creates a problem: how do i loose said 500 pounds? i think running is out of the picture for a while.

these little boys keep showering us with pictures of flowers and power rangers--
possibly the best combination ever.

speaking of good combinations, i love my roommate. she makes me laugh and keeps me grounded.

cheers to the freaking weekend.

4 comments:

  1. ohhh my gosh girl! are you not dying right now? i guess it's a good thing i'm afraid of deep water. i'll most definitely never have to deal with death bruises from surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap your ankle looks awful! I hope it gets better soon! And your landlord's kids are stinking cute. What a fun way to spend General Conference weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um wow. You deserved a good conference weekend (aka sitting on the couch doing nothing, but listening and eating food...)...your ankle OUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmk… I'm not going to laugh because I'm really sad, but I feel like you have the worst luck. ever, which is kind of funny? I remember time one and two. boo. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger