fifteen thousand words

Monday, October 10, 2011

while it snowed at home...




i got a 90% on my spanish test, made two trips to waikiki, ate cold stone, soaked up the sun (and rain) at kaiki's, ate p.f. changs, downed 100+ cookies and celebrated a birthday.
honestly, life just doesn't get any better than that.

9 comments:

  1. Haha. So jealous that you are missing out on the snow! Also, you are gorgeous! I really love your haircut! It keeps making me want to chop all of my hair off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job on the spanish test! Do you have Richardson??
    sounds like an awesome weekend! hawaii is much better than anywhere that snows. :)

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah you lucky girl, you.
    I'm so jealous, I wish I could
    a) be some place warm
    b) be on vacation

    either would work for me, but both would be best. I'm seriously so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I'm loving your blog! And I'm super jealous that you live in Hawaii... that sounds pretty great right about now...

    gentrilee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something is telling me that you would appreciate this skirt as much as I do:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/196177671/

    Gahh isn't that AMAZING? I wanted to attempt to make it but long skirts intimidate me. Especially living in Utah I don't want to look like a pioneer or something. haha
    By the way, you are SO FREAKING TAN and I am extremely jealous. Good job on the spanish test by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ladies are all adorable + i love your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm your blog is so cute. I found you through Race and Emma's blog, and I am now following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your dresses and hair!
    found ya through little girl in a big world blog. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. no, no it doesn't. you're living a dream of mine, so continue to milk it for all it's worth! someday my man and i will live on that dang island. you're cute, and so is your life in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger