i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.
and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^ u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com
for a second i thought that's where you lived and i hated you. i hated you for not inviting me and letting me live with you. then i realized you didn't live there and i calmed down. but really, let's move in?
The lights dangling from the trees are so exquisite!
Also, I recently released the Fall 2011 edition of my magazine Femme and I'd appreciate if you checked it out :) You can view it for free here: http://issuu.com/bisousmonamour/docs/fall_2011
Me too! That second photo looks like heaven.
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog and love it! I am your newest follower! Look forward to reading your posts!
ReplyDelete-Lindsay
love the all wood interior.
ReplyDeletelet's move in. i call top bunk.
ReplyDeleteOooo... it is pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteLove.
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com
I want that home every summer. I am in absolute love with it!!
ReplyDeletexo
Classic & Bubbly
oh wow, I love how cozy that house looks. =)
ReplyDeleteI thought you lived there! I was going to be so jealous! It seriously is AMAZING!
ReplyDeletei really enjoy viewing these photos !!! ;)
ReplyDeletei am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.
and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com
this place is magical! i am in love with those chandeliers!!! AND all of the long boards!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
xo TJ
the most perfect and brilliant home. ever!
ReplyDeletexx // themerrimari.blogspot.com
i saw this a while back and just DIED! i would live there forever and be happy.
ReplyDeleteLindsay
for a second i thought that's where you lived and i hated you. i hated you for not inviting me and letting me live with you.
ReplyDeletethen i realized you didn't live there and i calmed down.
but really, let's move in?
The lights dangling from the trees are so exquisite!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I recently released the Fall 2011 edition of my magazine Femme and I'd appreciate if you checked it out :) You can view it for free here: http://issuu.com/bisousmonamour/docs/fall_2011
good pictures!
ReplyDeleteI especially enjoy the many portraits of dogs. I say you have one of you, and tiffy. but you guys are both nkd? is that a good idea or what??
ReplyDeleteoh gosh, i'm telling you it really does GET ME EVERY TIME! heart flutters and what not. so dreamy.
ReplyDeleteGoo goo gaa gaa. This is good stuff right here!
ReplyDelete