the day i chopped my hair off

Sunday, November 20, 2011

i have been wanting to chop my hair off for quite some time now--so much that i decided to put it on my list of things to do before i turn twenty and so today when i mentioned to my roommates (for probably the billionth time) how i desired to go shorter, we decided today was the day.
 i love change and i am use to short hair so it wasn't that big of a sacrifice for me.
but, it is short and i dig it.

before, during...

   

and after.


do i look narcissistic? just a little?
...crap.

26 comments:

  1. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT????????

    YOU DID THIS WITHOUT TELLING ME?????????????? WORST FRIEND EVER AWARD GOES TO YOU.

    And even after I told you I hate short hair...I LOVE it. LOVE IT. You still look like a girl!!! I want to see the back of it!! You look like a chic lady who should live in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! Oh my goodness! It is so so so so cute! I wish i could pull something like this off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kenzie! You pull it off incredibly perfectly. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really Looks good. I love IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so gooood! i've always wished i could pull off short hair like that. glad to know that between the two of us you got that one under control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WWWHHHAAAA?!?!?!
    IT'S GORGEOUS!!! OHMYGAAASH. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. TEACH ME HOW TO BE COOL LIKE YOU AND BRAVE ENOUGH TO CHOP MY HAIR. OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOSH.
    U R 2 KEWL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gynx shelbey!!!

    KENZ it is gorgeous. well... you could be bald and be semi pretty.

    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE. can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  9. umm... GORGEOUS. looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your a freaking babe lesbihonest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! :] You look awesome with short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Quite a few months ago my hair was to my shoulders and I chopped it to my chin for the first time. It's scary and liberating! You pull it off very well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love! I'd be so scared to do this, aha. You look lovely (:
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for your sweet comment! Made my day.

    That haircut is killa

    http://callchristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. not that you need another person telling you how HAWWWT you look... but girllll you look dang good, can i get yo numba?? i need to see this in person pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this new look! You look super cute :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so loving the new do. It totally suits you. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. your hair is BANGIN!!! so jealous you can pull that off! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm six months late....don't worry. just catching up on old posts. YOU LOOK GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger