this week seemed quite uneventful.
two midterms, a paper and a lot of rain-
welcome winter season in hawaii.
still, i live an endless summer.
i'll take the rain over snow any day.
calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger
I didn't grow up in snow so it's still exciting for me. Haha. I LOVE your sunglasses and that VW is freking amazing! I guess maybe I am a little jealous of your endless summer!
ReplyDeleterain over snow any day yes please. i would love my life living in a rainy winter.
ReplyDeleteit's not like it's 38 degrees and snowing back here in utah or anything...
ReplyDeleteomg, i want this vw. so happy I stumbled across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
i'm jealous of your rain. i think my nose hairs froze on the way to school this morning.
ReplyDeletedon't be grossed out, everyone has them.
just a teeny bit jealous as we are pulling out all the thick coats and sweaters. it's even harder as i was just in china for two weeks and the weather was pure lovely there. . .
ReplyDeletexoxo
Take that back. The snow is so good. I miss it and you and snowshoeing. When do you get home Babi?! I need you in my life.
ReplyDeletegive my hawaiian home hugs and kisses for me!
ReplyDelete