on the brink

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

you best believe i spent my valentines day rollerblading with one of my besties.
and you best believe that i spent more time on the ground than i did on my wheels. 

 

we skate for fun.
we're soul skaters.

17 comments:

  1. BRINK. YET. I LOVE BRINK. I LOVE THAT THIS IS HOW YOU SPENT YOUR VALENTINE'S. YES YES YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSHHH!!!! i loveeee brink! my brothers and i quote it all the time. hahahaha so great. i just wish it were on every once in awhile... FREAK! you are adorable girlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have the BIGGEST crush on the kid in brink... what was his name again?
    Anyway... I am coming roller blading with you next time :) Seriously, sounds/looks like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i please just tell you that as i read the title of your post i was crossing my fingers that the word "brink" would be in reference to disney channel's BEST movie of all time. i was obsesssssed with that video and secretly wished to be a part of the brink team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with rollerblading. I got some for Christmas at a white elephant and was rollerblading around my kitchen for the next, oh, hour. Love your blog. Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah this is an excellent valentine's date! i love it. and i hope we get to see each other in hawaii! that would be awesome!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I had the BIGGEST crush on the main character in Brink. I think I even wrote him a letter that I wanted to mail to him. embarrassing. You are too cute.
    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome... And I had the HUGEST crush on him when I was younger... Yup..

    -Lindsay

    Ps...I Hope you enter my awesome Giveaway http://lindzaynicole.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-fashion-cupcake_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha.

    i would have been on the ground the BULK of the time. i can't believe that ya'll didn't wear knee pads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is awesome. an awesome way to spend valentine's day, and an awesome movie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love those pictures. that totally reminds me of my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO much fun! I haven't roller bladed in forever but this definitely makes me want to give it a go again, even though I'm sure I'd spend most of the time on the ground too.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger