who knew tegan was so funny?! also their voices are perfect together. sometimes i forget how much i love their music. thank you for reminding me. i might go on a little tegan & sara kick this week.
Aw I adore them! And thank you for your lovely comment, it really made my day :) I moved my blog to a new URL. Here's the link: http://bisousmonamour.blogspot.com/
who knew tegan was so funny?! also their voices are perfect together. sometimes i forget how much i love their music. thank you for reminding me. i might go on a little tegan & sara kick this week.
ReplyDeletei looooove tegan and sara.
ReplyDeleteThis just made my whole day!! I love it!
ReplyDeletei don't know what i love more,
ReplyDeletethis video,
that link,
you thinking of me when you saw that article.
or you calling me honey boo-boo chiiild.
p.s. don't be creeped by the add, you knew it was bound to happen.
Aw I adore them! And thank you for your lovely comment, it really made my day :)
ReplyDeleteI moved my blog to a new URL. Here's the link: http://bisousmonamour.blogspot.com/
Hey girl! I changed blogs and won't be posting at my old one. It's called the Slice!
Deletetheslicebychristina.blogspot.com
i haven't listened to t&s in FOREVER! oh my word! thank you!
ReplyDeletethis used to be on my top 25 most played. i think that might happen again soon :)
i love tegan and sara, i need to listen to them more often
ReplyDelete