if there is something you ought to know about my family it is that we love the outdoors. at the end of every school year we go on a camping trip to welcome in the summer months. i missed last years annual outing because i was still in hawaii but this memorial day weekend made up for it.
although there was snow we still had a great time.
bear baiting, bear hunting, eating, games, laughing, chatting, bike riding, animal watching, marshmallow roasting and throwing, napping, and sitting by the fire.
good times, good times.


Brrrrr! It was such a cold weekend for camping, dang it! But it looks like you guys had the BEST time!
ReplyDeleteaahhh!! you look ADORB!<3
ReplyDeletex.
looks like such a fun trip, snow & all!
ReplyDeleteDude take me with you next time, this looks like SO much fun. And the Moffats! I love them. Ok actually I don't really know them that well but I do know Jessica and I love her. :)
ReplyDelete