kindred spirits

Saturday, June 9, 2012

my mom has reminded me so many times of a quote by neal a. maxwell that says: 

"Within each of our circles of friendship there lie so many unused opportunities to love, to serve, and to be taught.  None of us ever fully utilizes the people-opportunities allocated to us within our circles of friendship. You and I may call these intersectings "coincidence." This word is understandable for mortals to use, but coincidence is not an appropriate word to describe the workings of an omniscient God. He does not do things by "coincidence" but instead by "divine design."

 i've been thinking a lot lately about how blessed i am.  i whole-heartedly believe that the lord gives us the people we need, when we need them most.  
man alive, i am so thankful for all those he has placed in my life.

being able to spend time with these two, here in utah has been a real joy.  i honestly don't know what i would do without them.
 

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Im obsessed with that quote. I may or may not forward this post to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skirt is so amazing you are tiny and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K I just feel the need to comment on how freaking stunning you look in that picture on the right. I. want. that. skirt.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger