If you haven't seen this video, you must watch it. In the clip, Elder Busche states that, "the greatest achievement that can be reached in our lives is to be under the complete influence of the Holy Ghost. Then he will teach us what is really good and necessary to do." I struggled to understand this for quite some time. As I have learned to follow the promptings of the Spirit, my mind has been enlightened and my heart has been opened. My testimony of the importance and power of following the promptings of the Spirit has grown so much over these past few weeks. I know that by listening to the suggestions the Spirit makes, no matter how hard or uncomfortable those promptings may be to follow, our lives will be blessed and happiness will ensue.
I have one more final and I will be done with this semester-- one of the best semesters of my college experience. I'm not trying to prove my happiness or peace of mind to anyone but, I wish I could explain how I feel. I don't think I have ever experienced such happiness or ease in my life. For the first time in what seems like ages, everything is just flowing together. I am not stressed or anxious, worried or fearful. My heart is full of gratitude for the people and opportunities that surround me.
In the words of Nacho Libre:
"My life is good, really good."
You're the best, I love you.
ReplyDeleteToo much?
Kenzie! You inspire me!! AHH I love you girl!
ReplyDelete"I know that by listening to the suggestions the Spirit makes, no matter how hard or uncomfortable those promptings may be to follow, our lives will be blessed and happiness will ensue." <--- favorite line.
ReplyDelete