I am so thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I don't know where I would be in life it weren't for the comfort and guidance it brings to my life. I love the Lord, my Savior and I am thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that through Him, I can be forgiven of my sins and one day return to live with my Father in Heaven. I know that I can be with my family forever. I know that because of Him there is hope on this earth for a better tomorrow. I know that prayers are answered. I know God loves me and cares for me and that He knows me. I know that there is a living prophet on the earth today, Thomas S. Monson. I know that The Book of Mormon is the word of God and if we study it and allow our lives to be influenced by its words, we can draw closer to God than by any other means. I feel the Saviors love for me everyday and I hope to become more like him.
calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger
Your faith inspires me! Seriously!
ReplyDelete