I never fully documented the events which transpired this past summer and I feel that I should-- especially since it was one of the happiest seasons of my life. The first part of summer was filled with crazy adventures with the bestest of friends.
One of my favorite memories was our camping excursion to Keiki's Beach. I can't think of anything better than cuddles and laughs by the warmth of a fire. And nothing beats laying beneath the stars, waking up to raindrops kissing your face or the sound of the ocean a mere twenty-feet away.




Of course, the camping extravaganza was preceded by a trip to Wal-Mart where we stocked up on pop-tarts and bananas. Besides the essentials, my friend Sean and I found a copy of Nacho Libre for five dollars and an air mattress for twelve-- two of the best purchases I have ever made.

Into all of this.
ReplyDeletethat smile there in the bottom photo.. so you.
ReplyDeletei love.