Seriously?...Seriously?...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's official. I have conformed to the world of blogging. Don't let my first post deceive you. This is a whole new world to me. How many bloggers are there in the world? Probably millions, how pathetic am I? I have been absolutely dreadful at keeping my journal updated as of late so, I figured what the heck...blog. So, blog I will.

I guess you could say that I am at that critical point in my life where things are constantly changing. Two months ago I was dead set on going to hair school but alas, in around 6 months, I will be heading in the complete opposite direction to the beautiful island of Oahu for my college experience. It still amazes me that in 3 months I will leave the hallowed halls of Timpview High School! And dear reader, this may surprise you but I could not be more thrilled. Change is one of my biggest fears, but, this one....Bring. It. On.

...And that is why I started this blog; to keep everyone who is interested updated on what is happening in my ever-changing life...My amazing Aunt Amy gave me the idea because hopefully as I head into the spring/summer months and of into my college life I will have experiences that will be worth blogging about. So reader, I hope you enjoy what will probably, most likely, be my substitute for a journal.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go McKenzie! Keep those posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is going to be so fun! look at all of us go! ps- kenz i would love to show you some of the websites i have found that have super cute stuff...im sure you can do better than me though...

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger