I am done. The anxiety is over. Thursday May 27th was the most surreal day of my life. I swear it was a dream and I will wake up tomorrow at 6:30 and head to school. But..I never have to go back!! After galloping through the halls at the McKay Events Center with Brielle and heading back to my seat to cheer on my classmates it hit me: It is a huge accomplishment and I am going to pat myself on the back here, because I am so proud of myself.
After graduation my mom made Cafe Rio salads and we had family over to the house. That night was the senior all night party and it was such a blast. I have never laughed as hard as I did at the hypnotist and I had a blast dancing with Spencer to Don't Trust Me and with Johnny to We'll Be A Dream they are stellar friends. We went to The Prince of Persia afterwards and I didn't get to bed until 6 the next morning. Latest night of my life!






13 years of education and all I have to show for it is my diploma and the memories. To anyone who is just beginning the journey, don't let one moment pass you by. Seize the moment. High school is the only time of your life where you can get away with being and acting like a complete teenager. There are moments that seem so dull or useless, but by the end, they really are the best four years of your life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.