Sweet Emotion

Monday, June 14, 2010

First I would like to thank my wonderful cousin Casey for her help in beautifying my blog. Doesn't it look good? Eh'...eh'? I spent about 3 hours yesterday trying to figure out what probably took her 10 minutes. What a women! And second, I might also add that this is the first post I am writing on my new laptop!! Yippee. Third, I want you all to know that the title of this post has absolutely nothing to do with what I'll be writing about. I just happen to be listening to "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith at this moment...
And fourth, I want to apologize for how awful I am of a blogger. I know I don't have a world of followers but I am horrible. I have not been keeping a journal just as predicted and I go weeks without writing anything on here, so, to my future family and loved ones: I am so sorry if the record you have of my life has huge chunks of details missing from it. So with that said...Here comes the latest from yours truly.
Ok. Can I just tell you that summer is the absolute best time of the year? I love it with some incomprehensible love. It is the best. I love the heat. But speaking of which, what the heck was that sick joke mother nature played on all of us this weekend? Hell, that's what that was. Summer is not suppose to be cold. I had the fire going while I watched the World Cup. WHAT THE BEEP? But, it's over, I've moved on.
Well, there are a few things I would like to mention while I am in a blogging mood. First, a little over a month ago, I McKenzie King, was arrested. For trespassing. What's up? That's what happens when four stupid teenagers decide to sneak into the BYU football stadium. So, I have a court date next week. Pray for me.
Second, I love Johnny Depp. I know most of you know that but, here's the deal: he is hot, incredible, talented....beautiful. I watched the Secret Window last night and I hated that he played the bad guy but it was such a good movie. Watch it. But, if swearing makes you cringe, go spend a little money and buy clearplay. Thank Heaven for the man that invented it. It had an incredible plot and at the end of the movie, you are left thinking, "Did that really just happen?" Watch it, I am telling you. It's crazy.
Third...Long blog posts are the pits.
Fourth, I have a new found obsession...The Bachelorette. Dang Maggie and Shelbey for getting me hooked. I love Chris L. What a winner.
Fifth...I have started singing up for classes and I am as excited as ever for BYUH. I am so thankful I got accepted and I am so pumped that I will have good friends over there. We are going to have a blast. I think Corbin and I talk about Hawaii more than anything else. I can't wait for all the adventures we are going to have!
Mk, I'll leave you with that. And I, promise, to be better at keeping this updated...for my sake, I am selfish, I know.
With love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger