Love and Marriage.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I love weddings. My amazing cousin Kaitlin was married to this stellar guy named Jordon on Friday. It was beautiful. My aunt bought this 100 year old schoolhouse and is fixing it up and that is where the reception was held. How cool is that? It got me thinking...I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED. Forget the part about being married to the man of my dreams (...I can't think THAT far ahead...) but I can't wait to plan the party!
My dad, (bless his heart) is always trying to persuade me to bag the reception and all the hoopla and to just take the money but, here's the deal: You only get married once.
I want a celebration. I want bright colors, fun music, good food; I want burgers, fries, and ice cream, homemade root beer and lemonade. I want a short dress and a birdcage veil. I want a vintage get-away car. I want fireworks and sparklers. I want the summer. I want gerber daises and lots of them. I want Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble. I want all my family there. I want to dance. I want to laugh. Most importantly I want the Temple.
With that said...years down the road...Let's hope all turns out as planned.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger