...don't forget the Dewey Decimal system is your friend.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am need of a darn good book right now...I have been since I finished The Five People You Meet In Heaven. I have to say I am really proud of myself though, give myself a pat on the back, some may say. At the beginning of the year, I made a goal to read more because I detested reading and decided I desperately needed to become more literate. So, goal accomplished. So far, this year I have read 11 books which may not be that much to some, but for me, that is huge. All of them have been killer good reads and if anyone needs a book suggestion I would highly recommend: Left To Tell, The Glass Castle, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, The Wednesday Letters, Rules, The Secret Life of Bee's, Pride and Prejudice, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Tuesdays With Morrie, and The Five People You Meet In Heaven. Now I just need to convince my mother to let me ready The Lovely Bones. I also saw the trailer for a movie called Flipped that is based on a book. It looked so cute. I think that will be the next on my list. I also would like to read Three Cups of Tea and let's be honest I am super stoked for Mockingjay!! Call me Hermione Granger cause now-a-days, if I am at home, my head is stuck in a book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger