Let me out of my watery grave.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My summer hasn't been too crammed with a bunch of adventurous trips but this past week or so has been really stellar! Two weekends ago the King family headed up to Park City. Shopping, swimming, eating, a Deer Valley Drive, the Alpine slide, and The Office make for one heck of a fun weekend. The Saturday we came home, I had my first job for Kimberly Roy and the Celebrations team. They put together awesome weddings and other killer events. I would highly recommend them. It ended up being a really fun night. I love helping at weddings because it helps me decide what I like and don't like. The things I liked include: an awesome videographer, an ice cream bar, and time set aside for a dance. I didn't like that they just had crackers and fruit to sustain their guests and I definitely don't like the colors bright green and navy blue...bad combo.Last Sunday, I left with my mom and the Anderson's for Mac's Inn. I look forward to this trip every year. I love my mom's side of the family. They are so open and accepting and I know I could tell them absolutely anything and they wouldn't judge. Besides that, they are hilarious. Here's what made this Island Park trip the bomb: We FINALLY went on our midnight cruise down the river (one we have talked about doing for years) We ate crab and shrimp for dinner, delicious dutch oven cake, and giant marshmellows galore. We told urban legends and scary stories, we fished, four wheeled, swam, went to a play, played games, hiked to "big rock", saw a bull moose, "fondled" baby otters, and I am pretty sure everyone had their chance to play "bazooka" with Porter.. We know how to camp, let me tell ya. I had a leach attack me and about peed my pants when Kell and Brennon rang the bell at The Dirty Old Mens Club and Mitch and Josh's tube popped. I can't even begin to list the jokes that were pulled and the funny things that were said. I think this may be one of the best Coffee Pot trips to date.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger