I have so much on my mind today. I hope I don't bore you with all that is going on. First off I leave in 41 days!! Corbin leaves in 7 days which is even crazier! Oh-em-gosh I am so excited. I can not wait to get away. But along with a new beginning leaves an ending. I hate goodbyes. I will miss my family to death but I feel it extremely appropriate to publicly express how much I am going to miss my two best friends, Shelbey and Maggie. I do not know what I am going to do without them. There is this quote that says, "We are not put in circles of friendship by coincidence, but by divine design." I have such a strong testimony of that. I seriously don't think I could have survived high school or even life without them! They are the sisters I never had. Who is going to yell at innocent bystanders with me? or go to the temple with me every week? or be there to listen to me rant about my WO's? or be there to help me pick out an outfit for a hot date? I HAVE NO IDEA! They are so great. I am so blessed to be able to call them my best friends! We never fight and we understand each other's sense's of humor to the T.
BEST. FRIENDS. FOREVER.

Next topic: I have seen four movies this past week, Inception, Despicable Me, Charlie St. Cloud, and Salt. I loved Inception because it had such an interesting storyline. The acting was incredible, I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is one of my new favorite actors. It was clean and Hans Zimmer did the music so of course that was fantastic. Despicable Me was so cute. I laughed but most of all I loved it because I went with Courtney, I am so glad she and I have become better friends lately she is an amazing cousin. Charlie St. Cloud was decent. I would never have to see it again. To be honest I was a little creeped out by Zac Effron's character. I know loosing a little brother would be so hard but, when he starts making love to an almost-dead-spirit in the middle of a grave yard, I couldn't help but think, "What the crap is going on?!". Despite that, I had so much fun going with Kalani Kau and Jessica Moffat. Salt was worth seeing. I HATE Angelina Jolie but the movie was pretty good. Imagine a female version of Jason Bourne....a little weird...and let's face it, you can not compare to Matt Damon. It was long but I may just been thinking that because I was tired. Either way, it dragged on. It was a date which also made it more enjoyable. I also saw Robin Hood recently and it was incredible.
Third: BACHELORETTE SEASON FINALE TOMORROW! I can't wait.
Fourth: Court this Thursday. I am legitimately scared. I just do not know what to expect. Who knew sneaking into the stadium would give me this much grief? I sure didn't. I hope it turns out ok because I seriously regret ever sneaking in there in the first place. BAD IDEA.
Anyway, I think I am going to start writing in my actual journal more...blogging is just so much easier and convenient...I just want to avoid TMI on here...ya know?!...ahhh to be lazy or not to be lazy, that is the question.
I also found this book at Borders called Classy and I think I might just have to buy it. It was great.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
leave some love.